Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow Season is here

Well, it's officially the time when it begins to snow in Utah and doesn't take much of a break until April, sometimes May. While I love how snow contributes to the Christmas feel, I really, I really don't like how it contributes to the depression feel during winter semester of classes. Talk about a double edged sword. But for now, I guess I'll say, "Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!"









Henry liked his first time watching snow fall.






Some pictures on our
"Christmas Sunday"
for our BYU ward

2 comments:

Megan said...

Okay so...your family is so cute and I can't beleive Henry can stand at the window like that! Carter can't even go from laying down to sitting on his own. Ah well - all in due time.

Elise said...

Funny story - I think I bought the dress you are wearing in these pictures.

You guys have a ton of snow right now! Yesterday we had freezing rain, sleet, and then snow. Should be fun to try the roads today.