Saturday, June 19, 2010

New Blog

I have noticed my ability to communicate my thoughts through writing has taken quite a hit recently. Additionally I never give my thoughts on things that I am reading or thinking about a good amount of written attention anywhere. There are some schools of thought that say until you have spoken or written something down, you have not truly thought it. I don't know that I would go that far, but there is something about articulating thoughts through words orally or on paper that can help the thinking process more fully than I use to realize.
With that in mind, and the belief that most of the people who read this blog are mostly looking to see what Henry is up to or what we as a family are doing, I decided to have another blog. This blog I will keep for our family and Henry updates. This other blog pbamurk.blogspot.com will serve as a place to write some of those thoughts and polish up this inarticulate writing I have been practicing. Another benefit is if I blog on something perhaps a bit more controversial, I don't have to feel like I tricked anyone into reading it and offend someone who just wanted to know if Henry was going poo poo in the potty yet. =)
So if you are so inclined, please check it out. I will try to post on something weekly. Leave comments and help me refine my thinking process.
Thanks =)



Gerard Terborch, Woman Writing a Letter, 1655

1 comment:

Maren said...

Oh yay! I love your writing. I'm excited for you to start posting. :)