Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day

Dinner on Saturday night made by Johann and my brother for me and my madre.

Sunday morning, french toast, cards and candy.

More candy from church.

I'm still coming down from the sugar high. =)

Mother's day this year was great for 2 reasons. Firstly, I was able to be with my mom and actually do something for her instead of just sending a card. It felt good to participate and show my mom my gratitude for her. Secondly, Henry really wanted to be the best he could during most of the day, "because it's Mother's day, mom!"

Hope everyone had a chance to reflect on the love they have for their mothers!







3 comments:

Bryan and Natalie said...

Your ward have you candy for Mother's Day? Lucky! We got fruit and nut bars, with no fruit! They were healthy and gross.

Joshua and Rachel said...

These are some great pictures of you and your family. I am glad you had a great Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment
is added I get three e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
Many thanks!

Visit my site; Author's external home page... (http://byelizabeth.com/)