Thursday, January 10, 2013

If only Joseph had been a transformer

This morning during scripture study Henry picked Joseph in Egypt. I was telling him about Joseph fleeing from Potiphar's wife and explaining how sometimes we just have to get ourselves away from a bad situation or someone who wants us to do something wrong. He seemed like he was grasping it and then he told me:

"Yeah, I would just start to run away and my arms would turn into gun and I'd go 'pew!pew!pew!' with the lasers and get out of there!"

I'm guessing this is how Quentin Tarantino would go about it if he ever did Joseph and the Amazing Technicolored Dream Coat on film.




BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING MRS. POTIPHAR!

1 comment:

Joshua and Rachel said...

Ha ha ha. Henry is so funny, he makes me love. I miss that kid. Abby asks about him all the time.