Saturday, February 14, 2009

February is a good month to be born!

Babe Ruth did it. Abraham Lincoln did it. Paris Hilton(?) did it. But most importantly: Natalie Jones and I did this. Thats right all of these people chose February to enter the world. ;-)
Natalie (Johann's sister) was born on the fourth and I was born on the sixth so two birthday celebrations in one week-yippee!
Wednesday (the 4th) we went on over to Bryan and Natalie's apartment, had pizza, Natalie opened gifts and then had cake. I was kind of bummed because I was still getting over some lovely food poisoning from the previous weekend-but I heard the pizza and cake were good =)

On Friday we went out to Goodwood as a kind of mutual birthday celebration. Happily I was feeling much better at that point and the smell and sight of food didn't make me feel sicky. Afterwards we came back to our apartment and opened gifts, had cake and played Scrabble. It was a pretty sweet birthday week!!!

Couples



The whole group

Our Little family

Johann made my 'princess' birthday cake. Pretty funny but delicious stuff!
Also Johann got me the sweetest, most unexpected gift- The Velveteen Rabbit. It was my favorite book as a child. I can't believe he remembered! I was so surprised and touched I think I may have 'gotten some onion in my eye.' =)

1 comment:

Bryan and Natalie said...

What an awesome week! We should have our birthdays again sometime soon :)