Monday, September 29, 2008

Yeah, he's a boy.

Ever since this past Tuesday, Henry has new a hobby:
making farting noises with his mouth.

I know this is something most babies do on and off, but he is nonstop some days; if he's awake, he's making that noise. In fact, this morning around 4.30am I was awakened by a laughing Johann and a fart noise making Henry. Lately when Henry wakes up he plays in his crib for a bit and the past few days that includes making this noise the entire time. I can't prove it, but I swear Josh and Rachel taught him to do this-though Rachel says it must have been Josh because she didn't do it! But come on, I go to pick him up Tuesday from their house and all of the sudden its all he wants to do. Very suspicious.

So without further adieu here is a video of Henry's
"new morning routine":


4 comments:

Brianna said...

Oh Man, that is hilarious!! He is definitely a boy! What a cutie, I love at the end of it he sees you and has a great big smile on his face. He sure does love mommy! So much fun!

The comstocks said...

that is so cute, i love when wesley does the farting noise but he is starting to spit on me when he does it!

Megan said...

Okay Henry is SO funny! What a little personality!!!!!

Nancy said...

I don't think my girls ever made fart noises that good with their mouths when they were that little. Boys will be boys ; ) I think my favorite part of that clip though is when he rolls onto his tummy and looks up at you when you say good morning. That big smile on his face when he saw you is priceless.