Some 2010 Goals in no particular order:
1. Complete Henry's 1 year memory book
2. Make 72 hour kits for the family
3. Hold weekly family home evenings and plan them a month in advance
4. Get second blog up and running
5. Forget all my stupid and embarrassing moments in the past; sans the ones that make me laugh rather than cringe
6. Attend the Temple as a couple monthly
7. Go to ward activities
8. Learn the new family search
9. Read through the standard works
10. Accept help
11. Take a family portrait
12. Read 15 novels from master book list and 5 scholarly texts
13. Clean up no more than twice a day (minus the kitchen, my OCD just won't allow that to stay dirty for very long quite yet).
Well, these may need some refining. I'm making a list in my googledocs with completion dates and so on. I hope to have the goals all finalized and nailed down by the end of the week.