Sunday, January 3, 2010

Building, Enjoying and Preparing

Some 2010 Goals in no particular order:

1. Complete Henry's 1 year memory book

2. Make 72 hour kits for the family

3. Hold weekly family home evenings and plan them a month in advance

4. Get second blog up and running

5. Forget all my stupid and embarrassing moments in the past; sans the ones that make me laugh rather than cringe

6. Attend the Temple as a couple monthly

7. Go to ward activities

8. Learn the new family search

9. Read through the standard works

10. Accept help

11. Take a family portrait

12. Read 15 novels from master book list and 5 scholarly texts

13. Clean up no more than twice a day (minus the kitchen, my OCD just won't allow that to stay dirty for very long quite yet).

Well, these may need some refining. I'm making a list in my googledocs with completion dates and so on. I hope to have the goals all finalized and nailed down by the end of the week.

2 comments:

Gdub said...

If you need any help with making a blog, let me know.

Paula said...

Yeah, I think I need to set a goal to finished Abbey's 1st year memory book too! She'll only be 14 this year. She reminds me once in a while that her baby book is empty. I suggested saving it for her first girl!
I know you'll be better, I guess Perfect Paula isn't perfect after all!!!! Ha, Ha!