1. What is your idea of perfect happiness? "Well done thou good and faithful servant"
2. What is your greatest fear? Forgetting
3. Which historical figure do you most identify with? Lincoln...but mostly because of the moodiness...
4. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? I can't think of a noun but essentially the desire to "vent"...so "ventivness"...
5. What is the trait you most deplore in others? An easy acquiescence to mob mentality
6.What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Unselfishness: "The grand problem is that of 'Unselfishness.' Note, once again, the admirable work of our Philological Arm in substituting the negative unselfishness for the Enemy's positive Charity. Thanks to this you can, from the very outset, teach a man to surrender benefits not that others may be happy in having them but that he may be unselfish in forgoing them. That is a great point gained." - The Screwtape Letters
7.Which words or phrases do you most overuse? "Well" "I don't know"
8. What is your most marked characteristic? Speaking and writing with run on sentences
9. What is the quality you most like in a man? Goodness
10. What is the quality you most like in a woman? Circumspection
11. Who are your favorite writers? John Steinbeck, Anton Chekhov, Elizabeth Gaskell, Leo Tolstoy, C.S. Lewis, Shakespeare, Lorraine Hansberry ...but not particularly in that order.
12. Who is your favorite hero of fiction? Konstantin Dmitrievitch Levin, Lee and Nikolai Stepanovich, but like Norman Mailer, I'd have to say that rather than my favorite, these are the ones I've learned the most from.
13. How would you like to die? I'd like to be "twinkled" please. (3 Nephi 28:8)
annnd since I doubt anyone will take the time to do this without some prodding, I am "tagging" some people as the kids these days say:Gdub, Maren Perkins, Amber Anderson, Stephanie Toone, Lowell & Elise Smith, Jacob Goodwin and Mary Baldwin =)