Monday, September 19, 2011

Movin' on up

The position of resident handyman in our family has always been vacant. Hopefully Henry will have some skill for it because Johann and I are both a bit hopeless. I think that's why for the past 4 years our tool box has been a badly beaten up shoebox.

Hey, at least I did label it 'tools' so it was more legit.


Knowing that we will more than likely, and hopefully, be moving again in the next 9-12 months, we decided it would be a good investment to have a toolbox that wasn't busting at the seems and spilling out half of it's heavy contents all the time. Giant wrench on the toe-ouch.

Enter a nice little sale at Wal-Mart the other day where a tool box that was originally 16 something was only 9 something. Que bueno.

Look at that beast. Sorry poor, little shoe box. You did good but now it's time to upgrade.

2 comments:

Joshua and Rachel said...

I like the shoebox, but I think the upgrade it great. Especially when you can get it at such a great price.

Aaron and Devon said...

You guys crack me up! Way to move up to the world of a toolbox! Once Aaron got a garage he couldn't stop buying tools to fill it up =)