Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Welp, I managed to miss a few days in a row. We had a busy weekend. Henry had a soccer game in the morning. His team, The Quakes (he absolutely hates their team name for some reason and will only kind of mumble it when they do their team cheer) is tearing it up in the league. This more than likely means they'll be going to the Turkey Tournament or maybe it's commissioners tournament? I dunno, in November. Part of me thinks it's cool because I'll get to see him playing in the same tournaments I did as a kid, the other part thinks it just means an extended soccer season, wah.

After the game we took care of some things at home then traveled to Riverside for our nephew, Max's, 5th birthday party. 




 The kids had a lot of fun. It was great they came all the way from Utah so we could all celebrate together.


Sunday Johann had the teacher council meetings to run and I had subbing in Primary, and Thea girl had her first talk in primary to give. It took a while to get started, first she didn't want the mic, then she wanted me to repeat what she said into my ear, but then we got going and she did great.

Then we traveled back to Riverside to spend some more time with the family.


Finally a picture that Henry drew of a tardigrade wearing a birthday hat, because it makes me happy.

No comments: