Friday, August 15, 2014

Henry the 6 year old: Birthday Survey

My name is: Henry

I live: In California

My favorite color is: Golden

My favorite TV show is: Pokemon

My favorite sport is: soccer

When I grow up I want to be: A video game maker

My Favorite book is: Oh, the Places You’ll Go!

My Favorite food is: macaroni and cheese

My Favorite Song is: "Pool Party, Baby" by the Aquabats

I am really good at: writing, being a friend, and making jokes

I need to work on: trying to read books by myself

These are three words/phrases that describe me: greenish-brownish eyes, Skylander fan, and nice to my sister

Something that makes me happy is: nice words

Something I like to do: play Skylanders with my friend Dillan

My favorite place to go is: Disneyland

As a six year old I will: Try to help other people to be nice to other people


Advice I would give to 5 year olds: I’ll tell Dillan when he gets a Skylanders name wrong.


No comments: