Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Odds and Ends

Woo! Almost caught up. Here are some of the things that have been going on the first half of April:

 Henry is getting back into doing puzzles, so I worked on this one with him one day while Thea was napping 
 Another day we made some rock monsters

 Henry started Teeball and is on the Oriels 


And started soccer-team name to be determined today.  

Dorothea's crawling has gotten her into some tight spots. And she now follows me into the bathroom. Goodbye any form of privacy.  

I somehow managed to break 2 vacuums-the first one I know was my fault (stepped on the cord while pushing out and out came the cord) but the second, I have no idea what really happened. So with a sale a costco we finally got the dyson I've always dreamed of. 

We've started trying to take some time each Saturday to do some work on the yards. 
 Before

After 
We're hoping to put a lawn in the back for the kiddos sometime this spring/summer. 

And the lizard or whiptail Johann caught while we were working in the yard. Creepy, huh? 

Now we are just counting down to when Grammy gets off work in May and then Daddy in June and trying to plan where we want to go and what we want to get done over the break. 

3 comments:

Maren said...

I, too, dream of a Dyson...

Joshua and Rachel said...

Dyson vacuums are awesome. The yard looks very nice.

Cameron and Amanda said...

Come to Denver!!! We have plenty of room and it would be great to see you! LONG drive though...